You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! This week, there are several opportunities for postdoctoral research in neuroscience, medical research, conservation, basic sciences, and multidisciplinary projects. Early career journalists, mid-career marine scientists, and graduate students interested in science and technology will also find fellowship programs in Europe, the U.S. and beyond. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
- Stanford Neurosciences Institute Interdisciplinary Scholar Awards: Funding for postdoctoral scientists at Stanford University engaging in highly interdisciplinary research in the neurosciences. Selected scholars will be provided funding for two years, to be utilized for payments toward tuition, salary, and health benefits. / Due September 3, 2019
- Lymphoma Research Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowships: Designed to support investigators at the level of advanced fellow or postdoctoral researcher in research with results and conclusions that must be clearly relevant to Hodgkin and/or non-Hodgkin lymphoma. 2-year commitment with stipend of 105k paid over the course of the 2-year fellowship. / Due September 5, 2019
- Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship: This 12-week professional development fellowship engages fellows in the analytical process that informs US science and technology policy. Graduate and professional school students and those who have completed a graduate degree within the last 5 years may apply.Fellows receive a stipend of $8,500. / Due September 6, 2019
- Harkness Fellowships in Health Care Policy and Practice: Provides mid-career health services researchers and practitioners from Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom an opportunity to spend up to 12 months in the United States, conducting original research and working with leading U.S. health policy experts. / Due August 28, 2019
- Richard Beeston Bursary Fellowship: Two £6,000 journalism fellowships. One fellowship is for an aspiring British foreign correspondent to spend 6 weeks abroad, researching and reporting a foreign news story. The other fellowship is for a young Israeli, Lebanese or Palestinian journalist to spend six weeks on secondment to The Times in London, England. / Due September 9, 2019
- Miller Research Fellowship: Miller Research Fellowships are intended for scientists who have recently been awarded, or who are about to be awarded, the doctoral degree to pursue a topic in basic sciences through interdisciplinary research on the Berkeley campus. These 3-year fellowships offer an annual salary of $65K. / Due September 10, 2019
- European Commission: Individual Fellowships: Opportunity to research and contribute to innovation in a European context and reintegrate researchers that have worked in Europe before. Fellowships last 18-24 months and some require a mandatory return to a European host country of 12 months after research is conducted. / Due September 11, 2019
- Radcliffe Fellowship Program: Radcliffe Fellows are award-winning artists, academics, and professionals who convene at the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University for a full year to focus on individual projects and research while benefiting from a multidisciplinary community in the University setting. / Due September 12, 2019
- Fully Funded MA in Human Rights and Democracy in South East Europe: The Global Campus South East Europe – European Regional Master’s Programme in Democracy and Human Rights in South East Europe is a one year, full time, interdisciplinary programme. Its aim is the development of democracy and human rights in South East Europe. / Due September 13, 2019
- United Nations – Nippon Foundation of Japan Fellowship Programme: This 9-month fellowship provides mid-level professionals (age 25-40) from developing States opportunities for advanced education and research in the field of ocean affairs and the law of the sea, and related disciplines including marine science. / Due September 13, 2019
- Smith Fellows Postdoctoral Fellowship in Conservation Research: Opportunity for leading conservation scientists to strengthen their skills through two years of applied post-doctoral research, supplemented by training programs, peer networking, and field learning experiences. Annual salary of $55K is provided as well as additional funding for research and travel. / Due September 13, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.