The Arthur F. Burns Fellowship provides talented young journalists the opportunity to live and work in each other’s country. This highly personalized and practical program improves the quality of news coverage in each country and strengthens the transatlantic relationship. The fellowship is open to U.S., Canadian and German journalists between the age of 21-40 who have two years of professional journalism experience and have a strong interest in North American-European affairs. Fellows receive a $4,000 stipend and $1,200 for travel expenses.
Go to Website Add to Favorites Add to Calendar
- Deadline: Mar 01, 2021 (Estimated)*
- Work Experience: 0-5, 5-10
- Location: Europe, North America
- Citizenship: Canada, Germany, United States
- Residency: Canada, Germany, United States