Ten American and ten Japanese young professionals will travel to each other’s country for one week to meet with leaders from business and government. The focus will be on innovation, new technology, and industrial development in the context of U.S.- Japan relations. The American delegation will travel to Fukushima Prefecture and Tokyo, and the Japanese delegation will travel to Silicon Valley in California and Washington, D.C. for the week-long fellowship. Eligible applicants up to age 40 with English proficiency and professional accomplishments in the field of industrial development are invited to apply.
Go to Website Add to Favorites Add to Calendar
- Deadline: May 06, 2022 (Estimated)*
- Work Experience: 0-5, 5-10, 10+
- Location: Asia, North America
- Citizenship: Japan, United States
- Residency: Japan, United States