ProFellow is the leading online resource for information on professional and academic fellowships. Our audience is high-achieving, socially conscious young professionals and aspiring or enrolled graduate students, age 20-45, from the U.S. and abroad. Young leaders come to ProFellow to discover the world’s best merit-based opportunities for professional development, leadership training, graduate study, international experiences, dissertation and postdoctoral research, social entrepreneurship and artistic projects.
- 31K+ registered users
- 50K+ visitors and 200K+ page views per month
- 24K+ newsletter subscribers, with approximately 1,000 new sign-ups per month
Some of our repeat advertisers include the International Institute of Education (IIE), Cultural Vistas, the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation, Women’s Policy, Inc., CivicSpark, New Sector Alliance, and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, among many more.
Promotional opportunities include:
- Fellowship listing in our database (free!)
- Call for applications or syndicated content
- Advertisement or job posting in ProFellow’s weekly newsletter
- Targeted Email Campaign to specific audiences
- Display advertising
- and more!
If you are interested in promoting your fellowship, event, graduate program, job or opportunity to ProFellow users, please contact us using the form below. We’ll respond promptly with more information.