The French-American Foundation is offering a two-year program for French and American professionals between the ages of 30 and 40. Alternating between the US and France, the fellows spend five days together (each year) discussing issues of common concern, meeting with local and global specialists, and getting to know one another. The Foundation covers Young Leaders’ travel and lodging expenses for both meetings. Applicants are mid- or late- career professionals from every possible background, whose common link is their passion about forging bonds to influence the common good.
Go to Website Add to Favorites Add to Calendar
- Deadline: Mar 18, 2022 (Estimated)*
- Work Experience: 5-10, 10+
- Location: Europe, North America
- Citizenship: France, United States
- Residency: France, United States