The Orr Fellowship is doing its part to nurture and develop Indiana’s best and brightest entrepreneurial talent. Also known as The Governor Bob Orr Indiana Entrepreneurial Fellowship, the Orr Fellowship offers Indiana’s top recent college graduates with paid opportunities to work with and learn from Indiana’s top business executives and companies. Click here to see the list of participating host companies.
Fellows spend two years gaining executive-level mentorship, building a one of a kind professional network, attending monthly Business Leader Meetings, and joining an invaluable peer network full of other talented recent graduates. Fellows are paid a salary by their host company for the duration of the fellowship.
A quote from a recent fellow:
“The Orr Fellowship provided me with an opportunity to join a growing global company and to work closely with senior leadership on key projects. The responsibilities that I was given were beyond what a typical entry-level marketing coordinator would have been given. This allowed me to grow professionally more quickly than many of my peers.”
To qualify for the Orr Fellowship you must have:
- Cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher (students with as low as a 3.2 GPA will be considered if they have extensive leadership experience)
- Demonstrated leadership potential (leaders in on- and off-campus clubs/organizations/athletics)
- Strong interest in entrepreneurial business or organizational leadership
- An expected graduation in either December 2011 or May 2012 with one or more undergraduate majors
- Graduate of an Indiana college or university (or a native Hoosier graduating from any school around the country)