Sponsored by Merrimack College
Accelerate your career path with a full-tuition Education Graduate Fellowship from Merrimack College!
Earn your M.Ed. in one year, tuition free, while gaining the experience and professional connections to boost your career in education. As a graduate fellow, you’ll work in a school district or a post-secondary institution as you earn your master’s degree to prepare for a career in either PreK-12 teaching or higher ed administration. Your fellowship will run in tandem with your graduate studies, so you will be able to apply the knowledge you obtain in your courses to your professional experience, and vice versa.
Education Graduate Fellowship positions are available in the areas of:
- PreK-12 Teaching (M.Ed. in Teacher Education) – As a K-12 teaching fellow, you’ll work in a school district for a full academic year, gaining unparalleled and invaluable field experience while earning an M.Ed. tailored to the grade level, curricular specialty or licensure concentration of your desired teaching career.
- Higher Education Administration (M.Ed. in Higher Education) – Fellows in the Master of Education in Higher Education prepare to become highly effective administrative and professional leaders in colleges or universities and work in a variety of roles supporting the advancement of higher education.
As a fellow, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with and impact PreK-12 schools, colleges and communities in the Greater Boston region. Past fellowship sites and positions have included:
- Andover Public Schools
- Ayer-Shirley Regional School District
- Beverly Public Schools
- Community Day Charter School, Lawrence
- Haverhill Public Schools
- Merrimack College – Student-Athlete Compliance Graduate Fellow
- Merrimack College – Freshman Admission Graduate Assistant
- Merrimack College – Academic Coach Compass Program
- Merrimack College – First Year Experience Fellow
- Merrimack College – Campus-Wide Tutoring Programs Coordinator & Success Coach
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- 3.0 undergraduate GPA preferred (lower GPAs will be considered, be have additional application requirements for evaluation)
- Must be authorized to work 25 hours/week in the U.S.
- Fellowships are in-person roles located either on Merrimack’s campus in North Andover, MA, or surrounding communities
Priority Application Deadline: January 5, 2024
Regular Application Deadline: February 15, 2024
Apply early for your best chance at a preferred fellowship placement!
To be considered for an Education Graduate Fellowship, please click the button below and submit your contact information. We will then email you with additional information about next steps in the application process.
Not ready to apply today? Bookmark the K-12 Teacher Education Fellowship Program to your ProFellow account.
© ProFellow, LLC 2023, all rights reserved