On April 22nd, the International Fellows Network held an Esteemed Fellows Dinner in Washington, DC. Co-hosted by Gabr Fellow Haroun Habib and Cultural Vistas representative Richard Bobo, the dinner brought together a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their fields. Fellows and their guests discussed their latest projects and experiences. Business cards were exchanged, stories and experiences were shared, and fellows left the event with ideas and new contacts.
The Esteemed Fellows events are organized by our International Fellows Network, which is a rapidly growing professional networking organization of more than 1,000 current and former fellows from all over the world. We have also held events in San Francisco, New York City and Berlin, Germany. Through the IFN, current and former fellows can connect for advice and information on fellowships, jobs, events, graduate programs and collaborative opportunities. If you are a current or former fellow and would like to get involved, please sign up for our fellowships database, and we’ll be in touch by email!
April 2015 attendees:
- Caitlin Grady, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellow
- Caroline Park, Ian Axford Fellow in Public Policy (Fulbright New Zealand)
- David Horn, Alfa Fellow (Russia)
- Haroun Habib, Gabr Fellow (Egypt/U.S.)
- Harrison Grafos, Robert Bosch Fellow (Germany)
- Jennifer Huffman, Congress Bundestag Youth Exchange (Germany)
- Jeremy Pesner, PresenTense Fellow
- Kris Svingen, Alfa Fellow
- Michelle Cloud, Robert Bosch Fellow
- Richard Bobo, Cultural Vistas
- Robin Anne Floyd, Robert Bosch Fellow
- Sichu Mali, American Association of University Women Fellow
- Tyler Bell, Teach For America