Last night we hosted our first Esteemed Fellows Dinner of 2014 in San Francisco for current fellows and fellowship alumni. The dinner brought together a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their fields. Each fellow had the chance to meet the eleven other participants over a social dinner at Fondue Cowboy. Business cards were exchanged, stories and experiences were shared, and fellows left the event with ideas and new contacts.
The Esteemed Fellows Dinners are organized by our International Fellows Network, which is a rapidly growing professional networking organization of more than 600 current and former fellows from all over the world. We have also held events in Washington, DC, New York City and Berlin, Germany. Through the IFN you can connect with other fellows for advice and information on fellowships, jobs, events, graduate programs and international competitions. If you are a current or former fellow and would like to get involved, please sign up for our beta, and we’ll be in touch by email!
January 2014 San Francisco attendees:
- Ayushi Gummadi, Fulbright ETA in South Africa
- Jim Murray, Capital Fellow
- Karen Kwok, National Urban Fellow
- Michael Fernandez, Marshall Memorial Scholar
- Molly Peterson, City Hall Fellow
- Rebecca Peters, Marshall Scholar
- Ryan Johnson, Cofounder, ProFellow
- Sherry Ezhuthachan, ProInspire Fellow
- Guille Suro, Fulbright Garcia Robles Fellow to the U.S. from Mexico
- Vicki Johnson, Ian Axford Fellow in Public Policy (New Zealand)