On March 9, we hosted an Esteemed Fellows Dinner in San Francisco for current fellows and fellowship alumni. The dinner brought together a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their fields. Each fellow had the chance to meet the eleven other participants over a social dinner at Schmidt’s in the Mission. Business cards were exchanged, stories and experiences were shared, and fellows left the event with ideas and new contacts.
The Esteemed Fellows Dinners are organized by our International Fellows Network, which is a rapidly growing professional networking organization of more than 600 current and former fellows from all over the world. We have also held events in Washington, DC, New York City and Berlin, Germany. Through the IFN you can connect with other fellows for advice and information on fellowships, jobs, events, graduate programs and international competitions. If you are a current or former fellow and would like to get involved, please sign up for our fellowships database, and we’ll be in touch by email!
March 2014 attendees:
- Barbara Ristau, Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow (Germany)
- Hailey Crowel, Fulbright Fellow to Japan
- Julia Whistler, New Sector Resident in Social Enterprise
- K Wymen, Congress Bundestag Youth Exchange (Germany)
- Lisa Kim, Butler Koshland Fellow at Futures Without Violence
- Matthias Reichenbach, Fulbright Fellow to the U.S. from Guatemala
- Maureen Johnson, Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar (Peru)
- Napala Pratini, Fulbright Fellow to Spain
- Paul Burow, Butler Koshland Fellow at Northern Sierra Partnership
- Ryan Johnson, Cofounder, ProFellow
- Sarenna Shaw, New Sector Resident in Social Enterprise
- Vicki Johnson, Ian Axford Fellow in Public Policy (New Zealand)