Last night we hosted our sixth Esteemed Fellows Dinner in San Francisco for current fellows and fellowship alumni. The dinner brought together a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their fields. Each fellow had the chance to meet the nine other participants over a social, fondue dinner. Business cards were exchanged, stories and experiences were shared, and fellows left the event with ideas and new contacts.
The Esteemed Fellows Dinners are organized by our International Fellows Network, which is a rapidly growing professional networking organization of more than 600 current and former fellows from all over the world. We have also held events in Washington, DC, New York City and Berlin, Germany. If you are a current or former fellow and would like to get involved, please sign up for our beta, and we’ll be in touch by email! Through the IFN you can connect with other fellows for advice and information on fellowships, jobs, events, graduate programs and international competitions.
October 2013 San Francisco attendees:
- Aimee Gardner: Fulbright Teaching Fellow to Germany
- Barbara Ristau: Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow
- Cynthia Villamizar: Fulbright Binational Business Scholar to Mexico
- Elizabeth Stefurak: NSF Graduate Research Fellow
- Heather Saenz: America’s Unofficial Ambassadors Fellow
- Kavena Hambira: Fulbright Scholar to the U.S. from Namibia
- Lauren Valdez: Fulbright Scholar to Brazil
- Mahrukh Hasan: Kathryn Davis Fellowship for Peace
- Matthias Reichenbach: Fulbright Scholar to the U.S. from Guatemala
- Maureen Johnson: Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar
- Ryan Johnson: Cofounder, ProFellow
- Vicki Johnson: Cofounder, ProFellow
- William Elman: City Hall Fellow