On October 8th, Dina Ufberg and Jonthon Coulson hosted our first Esteemed Fellows Dinner in New York City for current fellows and fellowship alumni. The dinner brought together a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their fields. Each fellow had the chance to meet the nine other participants over a social, family style meal. Business cards were exchanged, stories and experiences were shared, and fellows left the event with ideas and new contacts.
The International Fellows Network has upcoming events in Berlin, Germany, San Francisco and other cities. If you are a current or former fellow and would like to get involved, please sign up for our beta, and we’ll be in touch by email!
- Annabel D’souza: Education Pioneer Graduate Student Fellow
- Andrea Arroyo: New York Foundation for the Arts Fellow
- Anna Ly: Cooney Center Fellow
- Dina Ufberg: Fulbright Scholar to Hong Kong
- Eli Plenk: Humanity in Action Fellow
- Jonthon Coulson: U.S. State Department English Language Fellow to Indonesia
- Kashay Sanders: New York City Urban Fellow
- Lindsay Gordon: GWU Shapiro Traveling Fellowship
- Micaela Gutierrez: NYU Fellowship for Emerging Leaders in Public Service
- Thomas London: Princeton in Asia Fellow